The Community Living Summit was held Sept. 20, 2016 in Alexandria, VA. Center partners presented the findings of their research to a gathering of disability advocates, other researchers and policymakers from national organizations.
Information about each research intervention:
- Developing a Health Promotion Assistance Tool: HAIL
- Development and Testing of an Informal PA Training Program
- Home Usability for People with Disabilities: The Home Usability Network
- Community Engagement Initiative Knowledge Translation (KT) Project
- Building Capacity for Full Community Participation